(from the latest to the earliest)
- Donated $1,000 to Philippine Red Cross, Mindoro chapter
- Donated food packs to Pola residents victimized by oil spill
- Distributed nebulizers to several towns of Oriental Mindoro.
- Donated cash to Sambayanan for their environmental project.
- Distributed insect sprayers to several farmer cooperatives.
- Donated CCTV camera to one of the barangays.
- Distributed backpacks, T-shirts, slippers, raincoats, hygiene kits, and school supplies to thousands of grade school children in Oriental Mindoro.
- Distributed $21,300 worth of relief goods, food, and building materials to severely affected typhoon “Nona” victims of Oriental Mindoro.
- Hundreds of young boys participated in the Operation “Tuli” Circumcision” in Pola and Naujan.
- Provided free minor surgeries and medical clinics to indigent patients in Calapan, Bulalacao, and Tagaytay and other health care facilities in Oriental Mindoro.
- Sixteen schools in 15 municipalities of Oriental Mindoro were personally handed monetary funds for their Feeding Program.
- Gave monetary donations through the ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc. to Bantay Bata, and to Sagip Kapamilya for the earthquake victims of Bohol and typhoon stricken Leyte.
- Donated 6 new computers with desks and 3 printers to Naujan, Baco, and Pola, and 2 desktop computers to Oriental Mindoro National High School, and Jose J. Leido Jr. National Memorial High School Library respectively.
- Partnered with Mending Kids International in providing medical and surgical care to an indigent child suffering from a congenital heart disease.
- Shipped hospital equipment to Naujan Hospital courtesy of Mayor Pro Tem Elito Santarina of Carson.
- Provided financial assistance to Pambisan Elementary School in Baco for their Drum & Lyre Project.
- In association with Alpha Phi Omega - Hollywood Chapter, shipped used clothes for Naujan flood victims.
- Sponsored medical, dental, and surgical mission in Calapan City in association with the UP Medical Alumni Society in America (UPMASA) and Ugnayan ng Pahinungod – Manila that served over 3,000 patients from all parts of Oriental Mindoro.
- Distributed relief goods to Naujan when the whole town suffered another major flooding from a typhoon.
- Distributed twenty wheel chairs from One World Organization and donated eight bed cushions to the provincial hospital.
- Donated cash to help rebuild a wall destroyed during a flash flood at Isidoro Suzara Elementary School in Puerto Galera.
- Sponsored medical, dental, and eye mission in Calapan, Puerto Galera, and Roxas in cooperation with the UST Medical Alumni Association (USTMAA) and UERMMC Department of Ophthalmology that served over 2,000 patients from all parts of the province.
- Shipped two 40-ft container of books, teaching materials, and school supplies to public elementary and high schools in various municipalities of Oriental Mindoro plus medical supplies and two anesthesia machines to the provincial hospital in Calapan.
- Distributed relief goods to Naujan, Socorro, San Teodoro, and Baco after devastating floods left many families homeless.
- Partnered with Knightsbridge International, a US based non-governmental organization, in the shipment of hospital beds, equipment, and medicine to benefit public hospitals in Oriental Mindoro.
- Purchased 8 used fire trucks and donated to Baco, Bansud, Bongabon, Gloria, Naujan, Pinamalayan, Puerto Galera, and Victoria (respective towns financed the shipping costs). OMASC paid for the shipment of another used fire truck donated by the City of Filmore to Calapan.
- Shipped wheelchairs donated by Alpha Phi Omega Hollywood Chapter and dialysis machines donated by Louie Navarro to the City of Calapan.
- Sponsored a team of doctors from the UERMMC Department of Ophthalmology to perform free eye surgeries, mostly cataract removal at the Naujan Municipal Hospital to indigent patients.
- Provided college scholarship to nine students with degrees in Engineering, Education, Agriculture, and Accounting.
- Built four free-flowing artesian wells in Baco and donated food and clothes to families affected when the tsunami hit the town.
- Donated 200 sacks of rice and shipped a container filled with relief goods and food for victims of a devastating typhoon in Oriental Mindoro.
- With New York-based Mindorenos USA, jointly financed the construction of a Mangyan Pavilion at the Provincial Hospital in Calapan, Oriental Mindoro.