(from the latest to the earliest)
- Distributed $5,000 worth (from Caroling proceeds) of backpacks, T-shirts, slippers, and raincoats to grade school children in Baco, Bulalacao, Calapan, Naujan, Pinamalayan, Pola, Puerto Galera, San Teodoro and Victoria.
- Provided monetary donations to severely affected victims of typhoon “Nina” from Barangay Dulangan, Puerto Galera, which were used to buy and distribute GI sheets, Nipa (“pawid”) roofing materials, and lumber to repair/replace damaged dwelling structures, especially those of poor, indigenous Mangyans.
- Provided free minor surgeries and medical clinics to indigent patients in Calapan, Bulalacao, and Tagaytay.
- Distributed $21,300 worth of relief goods and building materials to severely affected typhoon “Nona” victims in Calapan, Naujan, Baco, Victoria, Pinamalayan, and Pola.
- Distributed hygiene kits to 1500 school children in several schools in Oriental Mindoro.
- 206 Young Boys participated in the “Operation Circumcision” in Pola and Naujan.
- Visited 16 schools in 15 municipalities of Oriental Mindoro and personally handed funds for their Feeding Program.
- Gave monetary donations through the ABS-CBN Foundation, Inc. Sagip Kapamilya for the earthquake victims of Bohol and typhoon stricken Leyte.
- Donated 6 new computers with desks and 3 printers to Naujan, Baco, and Pola.
- Partnered with Mending Kids International in providing medical and surgical care to an indigent child suffering from a congenital heart disease.
- Shipped hospital equipment to Naujan Hospital courtesy of Mayor Pro Tem Elito Santarina of Carson.
- Performed minor surgeries on indigent patients in health care facilities of Oriental Mindoro.
- Donated two desktop computers to the Oriental Mindoro National High School Library.
- Provided financial assistance to Pambisan Elementary School in Baco for their Drum & Lyre Project.
- In association with Alpha Phi Omega - Hollywood Chapter, shipped used clothes for Naujan flood victims.
- Sponsored medical, dental, and surgical mission in Calapan City in association with the UP Medical Alumni Society in America (UPMASA) and Ugnayan ng Pahinungod – Manila that served over 3,000 patients from all parts of Oriental Mindoro.
- Distributed back packs with school supplies to more than 1,300 students from various elementary schools.
- Donated cash to Bantay Bata through ABS-CBN Foundation.
- Distributed relief goods to Naujan when the whole town suffered another major flooding from a typhoon.
- Donated two desktop computers to the Jose J. Leido Jr. National Memorial High School Library.
- Distributed twenty wheel chairs from One World Organization and donated eight bed cushions to the provincial hospital.
- Donated cash to help rebuild a wall destroyed during a flash flood at Isidoro Suzara Elementary School in Puerto Galera.
- Sponsored medical, dental, and eye mission in Calapan, Puerto Galera, and Roxas in cooperation with the UST Medical Alumni Association (USTMAA) and UERMMC Department of Ophthalmology that served over 2,000 patients from all parts of the province.
- Shipped two 40-ft container of books, teaching materials, and school supplies to public elementary and high schools in various municipalities plus medical supplies and two anesthesia machines to the provincial hospital in Calapan.
- Distributed relief goods to Naujan, Socorro, San Teodoro, and Baco after devastating floods left many families homeless.
- Partnered with Knightsbridge International, a US based non-governmental organization, in the shipment of hospital beds, equipment, and medicine to benefit public hospitals in the province.
- Purchased fire trucks and shipped them to 8 towns of Oriental Mindoro: namely, Baco, Bansud, Bongabon, Gloria, Naujan, Pinamalayan, Puerto Galera, and Victoria.
- Shipped wheelchairs donated by Alpha Phi Omega Hollywood Chapter and dialysis machines donated by Louie Navarro for the City of Calapan. Also included were medicine and medical supplies & equipment.
- Sponsored a team of doctors from the UERMMC Department of Ophthalmology to perform free eye operations, mostly cataract removal at the Naujan Municipal Hospital to indigent patients.
- Paid for the shipment of a fire truck donated by the City of Filmore to Calapan.
- Provided college scholarship to nine students with degrees in Engineering, Education, Agriculture, and Accounting.
- Built four free-flowing artesian wells in the town of Baco after a tsunami hit and again donated food and clothing to families affected by the disaster.
- Donated 200 sacks of rice and shipped a container filled with relief goods and food for victims of a devastating typhoon in Oriental Mindoro.
- With New York-based Mindorenos USA, jointly financed the construction of a Mangyan Pavilion at the Provincial Hospital in Calapan, Oriental Mindoro.